Learn to Stitch
As I was researching various parts of cross stitch, I realized that information about cross stitch is scattered among many different forums. There is rarely one source that can give you the basics of cross stitch from start to finish. You do not have time to go to several different websites, watch 10 different videos or read a 100-page book and hope that you did not leave anything out. If you are like me, you want to know all the tips upfront and not find out that you missed an opportunity halfway through a project. This is what happened to me. I started my first full coverage project three years ago and, looking back, I would have done a few things differently. My goal is to save you time, money, and stress when beginning to cross stitch.
In this course, I will provide all the knowledge that you need to start stitching. We will go through the materials required to begin your first project and I will show you how complete basic stitches to get you through most projects. We will also touch on:
· The history of cross stitch.
· How to read a cross stitch pattern.
· The tools of the trade and different options.
· How to start stitching and the different options with pros and cons to each.
· Stitch with me videos.
· I will go over book and magazine recommendations for additional topics.